Monday, July 29, 2013

Birthday Gifts, Monday Made It, and Monday Manic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

It's a tradition in my family to celebrate every members birthday.  We sing Happy Birthday, read birthday cards, open gifts, and eat cake. My family celebrated my birthday on Saturday.  Boy, did I get some great gifts.  Look at SOME of the stuff I got!


 BATH & BODY GOODIES 
COACH GOODIES

TEACHER GOODIES

And to think, I only asked for a bag and a laminator. This is the reason I'm so spoiled.

Monday Made It & Monday Manic
       

I'm still loving the gingham apples clip art that I got from TeachingSuperPower. I created three additional things with them.








Feel free to use these freebies. If you have time, please comment. Thank you!!!


P.S.  I still don't know if I'm moving to another grade. 



2 comments:

  1. Love your blog design! Happy Birthday a bit late. No one could tell you are a teacher by your gifts...right!
    All the best.
    Sarah
    I Dream of First Grade
    Teaching Resources for the Classroom
    https://www.facebook.com/TeachingResourcesfortheClassroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really scored on your birthday! Sounds like you have a great family. :-) Hope you find out about your grade level soon.

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete