Friday, August 2, 2013

August Currently

I’m so excited about linking up with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade! for my first currently





LISTENING:  I like to watch a lot of shows on TLC.  Today, they are having a Say Yes to the Dress Braidmaids marathon.
What Not to Wear Videos Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta Videos Four Weddings Videos Extreme Couponing Videos

LOVING:  I finally found out that I’m not moving to another grade. This lady is staying in SECOND grade. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Guess I’m going to have to cancel my appointment.
Sorry, Dr. Lucy.  

THINKING:  I always wait until the last hour to do things which causes a tremendous amount of stress.  I get the job done but imagine what I could do if I would stop putting things off until the last minute.

WANTING:  Okay, don’t cringe when I tell you this. I really dislike decorating my classroom. I just can’t get into it like other teachers. I have all these great visions that I can’t seem to implement. I need to hire someone to do it for me.  I’m currently taking application for a classroom interior designer. Those who are willing to work for Target/Dollar Tree gift cards or FREE will be interviewed first.

NEEDING:  My classroom technology consists of an overhead projector and one computer. YES, I’m serious!!! I need a SMART board, an Elmo, and some iPads.

MUST HAVES:

1.  Pencil Sharpener:  I’ve got to see if this pencil sharpener works as good as everyone says. I hope I win one!!!
2.  Comfortable Shoes:  I wished that I could wear tennis shoes to work everyday, but I can’t.  It’s a good thing that I have my Clarks. 
May DragonAshland Scurry
Ashland AlpineMill Square
 3.  Bag:  I can’t wait to use my new bag that I got for my birthday.



If you have time, check out the other teachers’ currently and link up!!! 

8 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your design of your blog...I have these graphics from Just So Scrappy Too! :) I love your countdown to the start of school! Where did you get it? Yes...the sharpener does live up to the hype...I bought mine last fall & LOVE it!! This is only my second time linking up with 'Currently' it's wild how many bloggers do!!
    Thanks,
    Nancy
    www.theapplebasketteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so would like an interior designer as well! You mentioned comfy shoes, and I am thinking how my feet loved summer without heels!

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get your bag? I love it!
    Amanda


    Rock Stars At Work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My bag came from Monogram Magic in Jackson,MS. They have a Facebook page.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the link for the clock widget ..just added it to my blog!
    Amanda


    Rock Stars At Work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I have my countdown widget on my blog now!!! :)...ahhhh though....watching the seconds disappear!! ;-)
    Thanks,
    Nancy
    www.theapplebasketteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally with you on the needing to not procrastinate! I'm the same as you where I wait until the last minute and while I get it done, I over stress myself. You would think I would have learned by now! Although, I think that is why my summer got eaten up by my Master's! Oh well it is virtually done now! Good Luck!

    Justina
    The Very Busy Resource Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad I found your blog - I love finding new ones :) You were a lucky commenter on my blog tonight. If you send me your email I'll send you the pack you won :)
    teachwithlaughter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete