Saturday, August 10, 2013

Back to School Blogger Exchange and SLANT Box

In July, I signed up to participate in Blogger Exchange hosted by Adventures of Ms. Smith and Covered in Glitter and Glue . I was thrilled about sending a fellow teacher something to brighten her day. My blogger exchange partner was Katie from Smiles from 2nd GradeI had a blast searching for things that I thought she would enjoy. After mailing off her box of surprises, I anxiously waited for my package. When it arrived, I did a little happy dance. The envelope was covered with cute foil stickers. 

 Look at all the goodies that were inside!!!


 I wonder how she knew that I loved books, stickers, pens, post-it notes, erasers, and cute little notebooks. She must have extrasensory perception!!! Maybe, it's a teacher thing!!!

 There was also a lovely note.


I truly adore my package.  Thank you, Katie! You ROCK!!!

Since I love giving as well as receiving, I also signed up for the SLANT Box. If you haven't heard about it, click on the button below for more information.

SLANT Box Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment